2021 USA QUEST FOR EXCELLENCE (12, 14, 16, 18)
6700 KingsPointe Parkway,
The Game Point Events center (formerly the OSC) is known for it's ability to host high profile sporting events
WHERE: Game Point Event Center. 6700 KingsPointe Parkway, Orlando Fl 32819
WHEN: February 27-28, 2021
ENTRY FEE: $400 - Deadline for Entries – February 12, 2021 Or when space is filled.
MAILING ENTRY FEE- GAME POINT EVENTS- 7512 Dr. Phillips BLVD. STE 50-785, Orlando, FL 32819
FORMAT: Saturday Pool Play /AM/PM Waves/Sunday Elimination Bracket
ADMISSIONS: $25.00 - 2 day pass or $14.00 - 1 day pass
AWARDS: 1st and 2nd place in the Gold Division receive medals and award. Silver and Bronze Division winners will receive Medals.
HOTELS: We offer a Preferred Stay and Play Hotel Company to help with your hotel reservations. www.volleyballhotels.com/gp-events
If you are within driving distance from the venue, please email at email@example.com
REGISTRATION: Registration for this event will open in August 1, 2020. The deadline for entry is February 12, 2020 or earlier if capacity is reached. Registration for this tournament is done on Advanced Event System.
OFFICALS: The tournament will supply R1 officials for all courts and matches. Each team will need to supply the rest of the officiating crew.
For this year's event, there will NOT be any tie-breaking games played. In the case of a tie, the teams will be ranked by head-to-head results in case of a 2-way tie, or in the case of a 3-way tie: set percentage, and then, if necessary, point percentage.
TEAM CHECK IN LOCATION AND TIME:
1-Game Point Events
2-Check in will take place on Friday 6-8pm. Or Saturday 7am
3-USA Rosters will be required at Check in.
4-Hotel Survey with Coaches Contact Info
FACILITY RULES: Due to the incidents in the previous years, there will be a NO TOLERANCE policy for misbehavior by players/teams and spectators in the venues Ball Handling is allowed on the volleyball courts only.
Coolers and outside food and drink are NOT ALLOWED in the playing facilities. Only water and sports drinks may be brought inside the facilities.
Violation of these policies or any other general misbehaviors may result in IMMEDIATE dismissal from the facility for the remainder of the day.
ATHLETIC TRAINERS: There will be a athletic trainers available to tape and assist with minor injuries and serve as a first responder to more serious injuries.
Athletes must provide tape and pre-warp for any pre-existing needs. Tape and pre-wrap are only provided by the tournament for emergency purposes.
CONTACT INFORMATION: Sindee Snow, 407-466-9009
SOCIAL DISTANCING -We will be laying out a plan of action before this event, that follows the local CDC guidelines.
REFUNDS: No refunds after December 27, 2021. There will be a $25.00 cancelation fee for all refunds.
USA Event Requirements:
All players listed on the roster must be registered or members in good standing with their respective member organization.
All players must meet age classifications requirements.
All staff listed on the roster must be registered or members in good standing with USA Volleyball.
Please enter correct player data on AES by February 12, 2021.
1. All players listed on the roster must be registered or members in good standing with their respective member organization.
2. All players must meet age classifications requirements.
3. All staff listed on the roster must be registered or members in good standing with USAV. A staff member listed on the roster for the team/club will be with the team/club at all times during while attending this competition.
4. All coaches are required to be at a minimum impact certified.
5. A staff member listed on the roster for the team will be with this team and have in their immediate possession at all times during this competition a complete and legible copy of the medical/emergency release form for each player listed on the official roster.
6. The team understands it is subject to any and all penalties for incorrect or incomplete information on this form or incomplete or incorrect results information.
This is an USAV Licensed Event. All participants must be current USAV Members. AES rosters are required. Rosters must be imported from the USAV website.
Pay on Advanced Event System or mail Check to: Game Point Events Events -7512 Dr Phillips Blvd Suite 50-785, Orlando Florida 32819